Care Right Now education and learning services
Click on the image to enlarge.
Our speak up for learning © service demonstrates that we view education training, policy writing, clinical forums and governance as inextricably interlinked. We are able to help in any, or all, of these areas. So for example we may deliver (or source) training, help you to write policies or work on clinical governance. In doing this we will look at how our work affects other areas (as shown on the service diagram) and help make the necessary links within your organisation.
The main features of this approach are:
- Policies which you can train from
- Appropriate and effective involvement of patents and public, including so called ‘hard to reach’ groups
- No need for additional committees or project groups
- Development of sustainable, vibrant and robust communities of practice
- Learning provides opportunities to feed back on how policies work ‘on the ground’
- Stimulates and encourages action learning and action research
- Pathway based clinical governance, focusing on the patients’ journey and safety around transition points
- Complaints and problems always listened to and viewed as ‘gold dust’
- All employees at all levels valued
- Learning from incidents feeds directly into training and policies
- Saves cost and effort in preparing learning materials
- Reduced cost of bureaucracy and time spent in meetings
- Enhanced incident reporting leading to measurable safety improvements
- Measurably increased staff engagement and satisfaction
- Measurably increased patient engagement and satisfaction
We bring healthcare providers, patients and staff together, and find ways to make care transparent, cost-effective and safe.
Last updated: 22/11/2018
Author: Steve Turner